Central Indian Tiger Safari
April 18 - 27, 2024
Join us in Central India, a land of diverse culture, geography, flora and fauna, and home to some of the worlds rarest species of animals and birds. Our tour takes us through three of India’s best tiger parks and offers amazing opportunities to view Indian wildlife up-close, in its natural habitat. The tour starts in Delhi, the capital city, before flying to Central India to visit the jungles that were the setting of Rudyard Kiplings "Jungle Book".
Our first stop is Bandhavgarh, situated in the Vindhya Mountains, with woodlands, rocky hills and grassland valleys. Set around an historic site with carvings, temples and an ancient fort, this park has plenty to see, including the highest concentration of vehicle friendly tigers in a tourist zone.
We continue on to Kanha National Park, most famous for being Rudyard Kipling’s inspiration to write ‘The Jungle Book’. Its topography includes lush sal and bamboo forests and open grassy
meadows. The Park's landmark achievement is the preservation of the rare hard ground Swamp Deer or the Barasingha, and hence saving it from near extinction.
Our last stop is Pench National Park, located in the Seoni and Chhindwara districts of Madhya Pradesh. The forests of Pench are the original Kipling Land. The forest of Seoni was the setting of Rudyard Kipling’s Jungle Book. It has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project Tiger Reserve. Besides tigers, this park has the highest density of herbivores in India
The tour will start and end in Delhi, India
Photographers of all skill levels are welcome, as well as their significant others and other wildlife enthusiasts. If you are traveling alone, but would like to share a room, we will pair you with another person (of the same sex).
A partially refundable (but transferrable) deposit of $1,000 pp is required upon sign-up. $500 is refundable up to 60 days prior to trip.
The balance is required 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
A minimum of 6 participants is required for the trip to take place
Pre- or Post-trip add-on to Agra is available on request - contact us for an estimated cost
Land/Cruise cost: $4,795 pp
(discounted check price - does not include 3% credit card fee)
Single supplement: $1,105 pp
Deposit: $1,000 pp ($500 refundable up to 60 days prior)
Participants: Minimum 6
• Accommodation in single / double / twin room in above mentioned hotels / jungle lodges
• Breakfast at the hotel in Delhi
• All meals at the lodges in Bandhavgarh, Kanha & Pench
• Arrival & Departure transfers in private air-conditioned chauffeur driven vehicles
• Game drives in 4WD exclusive vehicles in Bandhavgrah, Kanha & Pench National Parks as mentioned in the itinerary – 3 vehicles for 6 paying pax
• Economy Class domestic airfares for Delhi / Jabalpur and Nagpur / Delhi sectors with 15 kgs check in and 7 kgs hand baggage allowance per person per sector.
• Bottled drinking water in the vehicle during transfers and on road journeys
• All presently applicable taxes All presently applicable taxes
• Indian Visa
• International Airfares
• Lunches or dinner in Delhi
• Travel & Health insurance
• Other meals where not mentioned in the program
• Any drinks/water at any place.
• All international /domestic airport taxes
• Overweight luggage
• Personal expenses – mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
• Tips & gratuities
• Camera Fees (where applicable)
• Other services/activities which are not listed in inclusive column